Tuesday, December 30, 2008



It's been awhile seen I last posted. My camera and computer were not wanting to work together so I didn't have any pictures to post. But they finally decided to get along so I can post again!!!


We had a great Christmas! The kids loved everything that they got. Stet was wanting an iPod touch and I had him convienced he wasn't getting it. It was the last present that I gave him to open , he was very shocked and really happy!!! Mack got a dollhouse from Santa and I don't think she has ever played with any other toy the way she does with this. She didn't want to open her presents she just wanted to play with the dollhouse. Wylie likes his toys I guess, he just wants to play with anything that Mack is playing with!!! The fighting has finally started!
Stet got Mack & Wy Texas Tech jerseys for Christmas! He says I need to let him have Wylie because I've already ruined Mack. He thinks we need another Tech fan in the house!

No comments: