Monday, January 31, 2011

It has been a long time since I have been on here!!! Lots has happened!!!

Stet is now a Junior in High School and has his license, it is a love, hate kind of thing. I hate that he is old enough to have his license but it is nice that he can drive himself where ever he wants to go and I can send him to get stuff from the store for me!!! He is in One Act Play right now and Golf, so him getting a job is not happening until May...ugh!!! He wants to get a job at a resturant in Dumas and be a waiter, I think that is a good idea, give him some experience for getting a job when he goes to college.

Mack is in her 2nd year of PreSchool at Sonshine Place. She loves it!!! I cannot believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten :( My baby girl is growing up so fast. She wants her and Wylie to have seperate birthday parties this year. She wants to have a Princess Tea Party at Itsy Bitsy Bling and she does not want boys there!!! She cracks me up!!!

Wylie does NOT want to potty train. We took him to Wal-Mart and let him pick out his own potty and big boy underwear and he wants nothing to do with them. I am starting to think that I may have to hold him back a year. I know boys develope slower than girls, but it is hard that he is not potty trained or talking just really well yet. I don't know we will have to see what happens between now and this summer. I was wanting to put him in PreSchool but I don't know if he will be ready.

I started selling Thirty-One Gifts in September and I love it!!! I thank God for this blessing in my life. It has brought me close to friends I haven't seen in a while and closer to some I have been around but never developed a close relationship with, and it has brought new people into my life. I have been pretty successful at it and I pray that it will all get better and that this is my career path especially while I am home with the kids and hopefully even after they start to school.

We bought a bigger house last August and it is so nice. I really never understood why people bought big houses, after having 3 kids I see why now!!! But now we are the ones everyone calls rich, because Dude works at Valero and we have a nice house...ugh!!! I wish we were as rich as everyone thinks we are...lol!!! If we could get our other house sold that would be AWESOME!!! But we are renting it for now, hopefully they will be able to buy it soon!!!

Lots going on here in t next few weeks. I am going to try to start blogging everyday even if it is silly stuff!!!

No comments: