Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February is here!!!

We have 20 more days then it is VEGAS here we come!!! I am so excited, I need the vacation. I love my kids but sometimes even Mommies need a break. We are going to see the Peepshow and Mystere`. We are going to explore Planet Hollywood and just have fun and relax!

I hope Vegas is warmer than it is here. It was 7 degrees today with a negative windchill factor and tomorrow won't be any better. Miss Paula called and they cancelled school for Mack tomorrow...YAY!!! That means that we don't have to get out in this mess. Ace is loving this weather because he gets to stay in the house. He only had to go outside one time today because he peed all over Wylie's bean bag chair.

I am praying that Thrity-One is going to do good this month! The Hostess Special is 70% off the awesome Cindy Tote and the Customer Special is 31% off any item for every $31.00 the customer spends. I am getting bookings for March and I am crossing my fingers that I will get at least 3-4 for February! I have already got orders but bookings would be great. I am setting a goal for myself to try to get $1000.00 in orders every month. I hope ou Open House is successful for all of us!!!

Me and Weight Watchers are doing pretty good I think!! I have lost exactly 4 pounds in 4 weeks. I am hoping to be down 4 more pounds before we go to Vegas. I am happy at 124 but would love to be 115-110. I am sure I could get there faster if I would work-out but I don't have time and when I do I have time I don't feel like it.

Signing off for the night!!! Sleep well and stay warm!!! God bless us all!!!

No comments: